September 27, 2023, 6:17 am
Interview Questions: Lakhs of job seekers dream of becoming an IAS or IPS. However, cracking the toughest exam of the country is not easy. Some general knowledge is required to crack any exam. But can you crack these type of job exams only by reading books? No it requires intelligence and some common sense of the world. In case of any job test, along with literature, you also have to clear the interview round. So common sense is required at that time. But many candidates are not able to answer such questions. So today we have brought many questions and their answers for you.
1) Which river changes colour?
2) Who has joined as the new CEO of FPSB India?
3) How much allowance will the Haryana government give to graduates and widows?
4) In which state is the Vedic theme park being built?
5) Who launched the Single Window NCC Cadet?,
6) Where is the annual convention of the Travel Agents Association of India (TAAI) held?
7) Which country won the FIH Hockey Pro League Men’s?
8) To which country did the Union External Affairs Minister visit?
9) Who is the new Executive Director of Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?
10) A woman can give to everyone but not to her husband! what is that thing?
#Interview #Question #woman #give #husband #Newshost24