September 26, 2023, 10:03 am
“Which part of a girl’s body does not have bones”? Do you know the answer? In such a situation, the answer for most people is no. But knowing the answer to this question or thinking what will happen? So let’s just say that from the point of view of knowing, the answer to this question will be without knowing. But what would you do if you were asked this question in an interview?
Today’s girls or boys all have a dream to work on big positions after being educated and to become self-reliant. And so they study according to their ability and get a job. However, getting a job usually requires some prior preparation. And preparation isn’t just about ritualistic knowledge. To crack the job exam you need to know about current affairs along with books.
And there they are asked some such questions which many people are ashamed to hear. Candidates get nervous after hearing some questions. In fact the current intelligence of the candidate is tested by shooting these questions. But let us know which are those questions.
1. What is the name of the hardest substance found on earth?
2. Which is the national tree of India?
3. Which is the most common non-communicable disease in the world?
4. Which planet is known as the Red Planet?
5. Which river is called the sorrow of Bihar?
6. What is the name of the Indian lighthouse located in the Arabian Sea?
7. Who is the first Indian to go into space?
8. Where is the maximum rainfall in the world?
Mawsynram in Meghalaya
9. What is the name of the imaginary line which roughly divides India into two parts?
Tropic of Cancer
10. Which part of the body of girls does not have bones?
So why not be afraid and keep a cool head and try to find the answer to the question easily.
#Interview #Question #bones #body #women #people #dont #Newshost24