September 26, 2023, 9:05 am
Every student of our country now dreams of getting a big government job like IAS and IPS. But cracking such government exams is not an easy task. For this only reading books is not enough but some common sense is also necessary. That’s why in today’s report, we have brought some special questions for you to come in the exam. Check it out at a glance –
1. Namgya Khampa was appointed as the next Ambassador of India to which country?
Answer : Somalia.
2. Which government will provide free sugar to poor families till December?
3. Which Indian-origin girl won UK PM’s Points of Light Award?
Answer: Moksha Roy.
4. Adrian Mardell has been appointed as the CEO of which company?
Answer: Jaguar Land Rover.
5. Which England player became the second fast bowler to take 600 wickets in Test cricket?
Answer: Stuart Broad.
6. Which state decided to ban single use plastic?
7. Where did Nirmala Sitharaman inaugurate the GST Bhavan?
Answer: Agartala, Tripura.
8. Who is the author of the book As the Wheel Turns?
Answer: Ranjit Pratap.
9. Which state launched the Sashakt Mahila Loan Scheme?
Answer: Himachal Pradesh.
10. Who has been appointed as the brand ambassador of ICC World Cup 2023?
Answer: Shahrukh Khan.
11. Which part of the body of girls is always wet?
Answer: Jive (questions asked to confuse).
Most of the candidates are not able to answer such questions. Our Newshost24 If you liked reading this report, then definitely share it with your close people.
#Interview #Question #part #body #girls #wet