Today’s girls are very conscious about their skin. Ask to raise the area of skin or the tenderness is barely noticeable. And that’s why girls leave no stone unturned from makeup to applying different types of creams. But still wrinkles, pimples, spots, dark circles start appearing on the skin. But do you know why this problem occurs despite taking care of the skin?
You have some bad habits behind these things. But let’s find out what they are.
- Not moisturizing the skin: The skin should be moisturized before sleeping. Because applying moisturizer keeps the skin hydrated. According to experts, by applying moisturizer before sleeping, the moisture in the skin remains. And so buy moisturizer according to your skin type.
- Sleeping without makeup: There are many people who go to sleep without removing their makeup. But it is not good for the skin at all. Dust, dirt, oil, sweat accumulates on the skin throughout the day. They block the pores of the skin. As a result, acne and pimples can occur on the skin. And that’s why it is very important to sleep after cleaning the skin.
- Smoking: Cigarettes contain nicotine. Due to which the problem of wrinkles in the skin increases. Wrinkles appear in the skin. Decreases the supply of adequate nutrients and oxygen to the skin. As a result many skin related problems occur. So stop smoking to keep your skin healthy.
- Avoid using sunscreen: of the sun UV Sunscreen protects the skin from the rays. It also reduces the risk of skin cancer. That’s why you must use sunscreen while going out in the sun. Use even on cloudy days.
- insomnia: Adequate sleep is essential for maintaining healthy skin. Because the skin produces collagen at night. If you do not get enough sleep then it affects your skin. And so to keep the skin healthy, take 7 to 9 hours of sleep every night.
Also, applying oil to the hair overnight, drinking alcohol before sleeping, excessive exfoliation of the skin can also cause various skin problems.