The staple food in this summer is Mango-Jam-Lichu. This fruit is present in everything from Jamishashti to relief from heat. Within that fruit is the famous litchi (Lychee,
This fruit is practically a famous fruit of rural Bengal. Do you always buy only litchi from the market? No, today you will learn how to germinate litchi seeds very easily.
Then how to grow this lemon tree in a tub in the soil of your home is explained step by step below.
- First of all take out some litchi seeds and roll them in a napkin.
- Soak the handkerchief in light water and keep it in an airtight box or box.
- After three days, litchi seeds can be seen sprouting from the seedling.
- Now take 50% soil and 50% compost manure in a vessel and mix it well.
- Bury the seeds in that soil.
- Now after seven days you will see how the tree has become.
- If you take proper care of the plant, you will see lychee yields within a year.
- If your litchi tree becomes very big, then it is better to suppress it if there is any empty land or space in the house.