Kerala is one of the most visited states in India. From mountains to oceans, forests to plateaus, there is practically everything. Kerala is already called God’s Country or God’s Own Country. The beauty of this state is different from all other states. So then in today’s report I have come to the fore by finding a famous beach of that state.
beach: Birampuzha Beach, Kerala
Place: Birampuzha is a lake in the city of Kochi in the Indian state of Kerala. It is surrounded by lush green vegetation with blue water and golden sandy beaches to the north of Vembanad Lake.
How to reach the beach from Kolkata : You can reach this beach from Ernakulam Junction in Cochin. If you want to go by plane then that is also possible. The nearest airport is Cochin International Airport. From there you have to hire a taxi or cab for 20 km.
Hotel and Food: Many hotels have been built along the beach. Here you will find all types of hotels from 3 star to 5 star. If you go in season, the price will be higher. If you book online then you will get a little cheaper.
Things to do in Veeranappuzha Beach:
- Visit Birampuzha beach before sunrise and sunset to make your trip most interesting.
- The blue water makes it very beautiful and you can spend your time bathing there.
- You can walk on the 24 km long and 2.5 km wide beach.
- Can do boating tour which is full of adventure.
- The rural surroundings and simple natural scenes will mesmerize you.
- Fishing paradise as a lifeline for the villages near Beeranpuzha. Fishermen from nearby villages earn their livelihood by working here.
Best Time To Visit: The best time to visit South India is from September to March. So that time will remain in this journey also.
travel costs : A visit to this special place in Kerala is likely to cost Rs 10,000.